Please observe our fishery rules. You will also find these outside the Shop & Cafe.
Insurance must be supplied by yourself Lindholme Lakes accepts no responsibility.
- ALL KEEPNETS, LANDING NETS AND STINK BAGS MUST BE DRIED BEFORE FISHING ON THE BANK BEHIND YOU UNTIL 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF ANY MATCHES OR SESSIONS. This is to prevent the spread of KHV (Koi Herpes Virus) to our fishery. Thank you.
- All feeder and bomb rigs MUST be free running, NOT fixed or elasticated. You cannot have any knots or stops above your feeder/bomb. Use a bead or stop below it, don’t push a swivel into a feeder.
- The only banned baits are ALL forms of meat including luncheon meat, cat meat and dog meat and any fake artificial baits such as plastic pellets, corn or maggots. No superglue to be used on any baits.
- Garbolino Lindholme feed pellets only (these are high quality match pellets and come in 2mm, 4mm, 6mm and 8mm sizes). Spot checks are regularly made and if you are found to be using other feed pellets you will be asked to leave the fishery.
- Groundbait to be used in a feeder or pole cup only (this includes soil).
- Barbless hooks only, maximum size 10.
- Keepnets are only allowed in matches and are to be dipped or dried thoroughly beforehand. Use at least two nets and please dry them out while you tackle up.
- Floating baits to be used only in club matches and pleasure fishing. Only use them in moderation and be considerate of other anglers’ swims and bird life in the area.
- We allow moderate gardening above the water’s surface but no ripping reeds out. You may trim vegetation but you cannot wade in the water to clear a peg. No digging banks out.
- Your box or chair must be on a platform, although you can put the front legs of your footplate in the water at your own risk.
- No dogs around the lakes and no litter or tab ends to be left on the bank.
- Day anglers to be off site before 9pm in summer and before dark in winter.
- All carp and F1s must be netted, not swung in.
Extra Rules for Open Matches and National Competitions
- There is a 16m pole limit in place on the Bonsai, Willows, Laurels, Strip, Loco and Bennys Lakes. No limit applies on Beeches or Oasis. White measuring poles 16m apart are situated on the Bonsai Lake behind pegs 40 and 80 – please measure your pole before using a dolly butt on your 16m section.
- You must have a float which floats on. NO OVERSHOTTING. The Jigga float is allowed shotted and stopped correctly.
- No tapping the water with the pole tip.
- Please split your catch between two keepnets, and a seperate net for Silver Fish.. If you only use one keepnet then a 50lb net limit applies. We ask anglers who look likely to catch 200lb-plus to use a third keepnet.
- You must have a minimum of 8 INCHES OF LINE from float to your elastic connector when pole fishing.
- Day tickets £8
- Concessions £6
- Pegs for match bookings £8.50